Saturday, December 6, 2008
Obsessed with Boyd
Boyd Holbrook is a model who made his acting debut in Milk. I'm usually not into blondes but I think I can make an exception this time. I don't know what it is, maybe it's a phase, but I am finding myself attracted to men who look really young (ahem, Rob Pattinson) although Boyd is actually three years older than me.
A little info on Boyd:
- Discovered while working as a carpenter at a theater
- Signed with Wilhelmina Models
- Steven Klein photographed him in his first campaign, for Bill Blass
- Walked for Calvin Klein, Dior Homme, Burberry, Fendi, Gucci, D&G and Helmut Lang and lots more
- Has appeared in V, Numéro, Details, GQ, i-D and many more mags
- Appeared in the now-iconic W editorial titled “Asexual Revolution,” photographed by Steven Meisel
- Quoted as saying “I still don't believe that I am a ‘model’…. Hopefully just a person that people enjoy being around.”
What I know is that he is undeniably hot and I'll be looking for him on the runways at the men's show for the F/W 09 season. Yum!