Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer with Daria


French Vogue is my favourite fashion magazine of the moment. Not only does it give me an excuse to read French aloud (by myself of course) but the mag has what I consider one of the best Fashion editorials every issue.

The August 2009 issue is no exception.

Featuring one of my favourite models, Canadian Daria Werbowy, the editorial shows Daria channeling different eras of fashion from the 90s Gap look to 70s disco (and do I spy Brooke Shields?)

But really all August issues are just lead-ups for September. I cannot wait for the September issues!

Speaking of Canadian models, did anyone watch Canada's Next Top Model? What do you think about Meaghan winning? I think she was the best of the final three but I was secretly hoping that Maryam would win.





(Photos: The Fashion Spot)

1 comment:

The Loveleighest said...

I secretly wanted Maryam to win as well! She was adorable and absolutely gorgeous.