Thursday, July 16, 2009

Most successful male models

Lately I've been in a real male model mood. What does this mean? Well, for the past month or two, I've been obsessing over them. Most of my blog has been taken up by all the women models and I never really gave much thought to the males because they aren't as visible as their female counterparts. But lately the men have been bombarding my mind.

It started with the luscious Boyd Holbrook, who's long, blond hair and Brad-Bitt eyes ensnared me. And then along came Jamie Dornan, who I first noticed in the movie Marie Antoinette. And then...and then...the daddy of my obsession, Taylor Kitsch. As of right now, he is number one, and will forever hold a place in my heart as long as I keep watching Friday Night Lights.

So I was very excited when Forbes released their list of the most successful male models today.

Forget Kate, give some love to the guys! Girls, you can thank me after you've cleaned up your drool.


No. 10: Cole Mohr


No. 9: Taylor Fuchs



No. 8: Jon Kortajarena


No. 7: Tyler Riggs


No. 6: Ollie Edwards



No. 5: Garrett Neff


No. 4: Danny Schwartz


No. 3: David Gandy


No. 2: Matt Gordon


No. 1: Sean O'Pry



So what go you guys think? Are they hot or not? Do you like the really skinny models or the beefcakes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOYD!!! where are you??

muebles camobel said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty useful information.