Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girl crush


Diane Kruger came onto my radar last summer when she was promoting the brilliant film Inglorious Basterds at the Cannes Film Festival. She wore a long white and silver dress with a train and a revealing back.

Ever since then I have been watching her sartorial choices and have been happily pleased with what she has worn.

Her style is usually edgy yet feminine, like the Karl Lagerfeld mini dress with the metal breast-plate paired with thigh-high black leather boots.

She can pull off everything from flannel shirts to flirty jumpsuits. She always seems to be just ahead of the curve; always beyond the trends.

This woman takes chances and never plays it safe.

Cheers to you, Diane Kruger, and to a fashionable 2010!






















7 comments:

WendyB said...

She always looks great...but I'm starting to feel I know her more for the red carpet than for her work..???

Chloe Tejada said...

haha yes it seems like we don't see too many of her films; but she more than makes up for that in Inglorious Basterds. She's amazing in it.

ONITSUKA TIGER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ONITSUKA TIGER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pearl Westwood said...

I love Diane, though I really wish she hadn't worn a polo neck with those bloomers! All other times shes looks perfect.

Eva said...

I love Diane Kruger, always awesomely dressed. And oh so gorgeous.

InStyle_Pat said...

Totally heart the Kruger. My entire desk has a collective fashion crush on her at work! XOXO