Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Canadian model Simona McIntyre


Last Christmas, I had the chance to talk to rising star, model Simona McIntyre. Even though she just started modeling a year ago after finishing high school, she has already walked for Marc Jacobs and Jean Paul Gaultier and has been in magazines such as Teen Vogue and Elle. Simona is a very sweet girl and I was glad to have the chance to meet her in person at L'Oreal Fashion Week in March where she opened for Project Runway Canada winner, Evan Biddell. She was very candid when she talked to me and very intelligent and thoughtful. I really wish her all the best in her career because she seems very hard working and in love with the fashion industry.

I have written a profile on her and it will be published on a new fashion website that will be launched soon so you can read it there when I post the link.

(Photos courtesy of Simona McIntyre)

(At Evan Biddell, L'Oreal Fashion Week F/W 2008)


(At Gaultier Spring 2008)



(Simona at Marc Jacobs Spring 2008)

(Simona in Teen Vogue)



(Simona with Chantale Nadeau)