Style.com posted this great video of the "Model as Muse" party at the Met. They interview everyone from Marc Jacobs, Kate Moss, Anne Hathaway, Gisele Bundchen, Victoria Beckham, Leighton Meester and tons more. The most common question asked is "Who was your model muse growing up?" and many of them chose Kate as their inspirations but others named Lauren Hutton, Stephanie Seymour (who was apparently the inspiration for Anne Hathway's poofy hair), Twiggy and Cindy Crawford.
- Seeing the dresses up close. It made me fall even more in love with Kate's Marc Jacobs dress and turban.
- Kate Hudson's husky voice.
- Kiefer Sutherland and Brooke Shields interviewed (separately) hours before the story broke that Sutherland allegedly head-butted Proenza Schouler designer Jack McCollough over Shields. I tried to see whether Kiefer was drunk but I couldn't tell.
- Victoria Beckham posing her ass off hoping that Anna Wintour will see and give her a Vogue cover.
- Josh Hartnett declaring his boyhood crush on Heidi Klum.
- Anne Hathaway trying to justify her ugly big hair.