Thursday, May 14, 2009

We are not worthy!

"Vogue is the best of everything that fashion can offer...we are a glamorous girlfriend." - Anna Wintour.

60 Minutes
is airing an Anna Wintour special this weekend and they have released a sneak-peek of what's in store for us.

The clip shows Anna conducting a staff meeting, editing layouts and photos, choosing clothes for photo shoots and talking about how the magazine is dealing with the recession. The best part is when she sternly tells a Vogue staffer to "keep thinking."

I cannot stress how excited I am see this. I would be her foot stool just to have the honour to be in her presence.

2 comments:

Ondo Lady said...

I wonder if this will be online somewhere. I will definately like to see it. Anna Wintour is something else.

Jen said...

I can't wait either!