Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jealous of Jessica Stam's apartment


As if there already wasn't enough about Jessica Stam to be jealous of. She's only 22 has an apartment the Astors would comfortably call home.

I'm 24 and I still live with my mother and sister. My room has posters of Johnny Depp, Tintin, croissants and cats on the wall; stuffed animals on my bed; clothes on the floor and piles of dishes sit on my desk.

Jessica has a Moroccan doorway, an antique chaise, potted flowers, fancy pillows and expensive looking bedsheets. How fair is that?

Granted, she is the 15th highest-paid model in the world and I am probably the millionth-lowest-paid journalist in the world. So the difference in earnings is...a lot. But this girl has class.

I am secretly hoping that the empty beer bottles and dirty clothes are stuffed in the closet, ready to burst out when the photographer leaves the premises.

Look at the photos and weep.


No comments: