Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The most amazing closet you have ever seen


I am a member of this forum for bag addicts called The Purse Forum. We basically show off our new bags and complain about how we want more bags. It's a vicious cycle of greedy consumption. But anyways. I found this thread in the Hermes subforum (yes, there are real women who can afford to buy Birkins) of a woman who posts photos of the completion of her brand new closet that holds designer bags and clothes. I'm not talking about Coach. I'm talking about the momma of all designer bags, Hermes, as well as some Chanel and Louis Vuitton. For most of us, it will feel as if we are diabetics walking into a candy store, but the eye candy is incredible. (Photos: The Purse Forum/Peanutbabycakes)
Here is a sample of what the other part of society spends their money on:


My fantasy closet.


Look. There is an actual island in the closet with drawers made to look like trunks.



And a chandelier.



Is that a Chanel dress?

30cm fuschia ostrich gold hardware birkin. For the rest of us, that means a really expensive bag. She has at least 20 of these. That's more than what my life is worth.

No comments: