Monday, April 21, 2008

Sexy now online


Christian Louboutin Very Prive pumps are now available on Net-a-Porter. I want them so badly that I wouldn't care if my feet bled when I wore them. Well for $770 they better be damn comfortable. I bought a pair of Aldo black pumps that were "inspired" (ie. they had red soles) by Louboutin. Suffice to say that they were not hand-crafted by the finest shoe-makers in Italy. The first day I wore them I had to use five band aids on each foot and could barely walk after using them for about five minutes. I've been too scared to wear them since. I figure that for that kind of money, Louboutin would make sure his shoes do not cause massive foot hemorrhages. (Photo: Net-a-Porter.com)



These are the imitation Louboutin shoes that made my feet bleed. And they have never recovered.

No comments: