Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm seeing purple

Purple is my new favorite colour. For the best, oh, 24 years of my life I have been loyal to orange because all orange candies taste good. But now, so long orange! I am craving all shades of purple- berry, lilac...um...purple. Plus I think brunettes look hot in it (score 1 for brunettes!)

Here are some purple-y items that I am craving right now:

1. Coach Hamptons Carryall in Berry


This bag comes out on Friday and I cannot wait to go check it out. I think my credit card just went and hid itself. I love the deep richness of the colour.

2. Fendi purple ombre sunglasses


I'm not the type of person to have a pair of sunglasses for every day of the week. I have one pair of large black sunnies I bought in France a couple years ago and they are still stylish and classic. However...these purple sunnies are calling my name. Maybe if I found a pair that wasn't several hundred dollars I would consider it.

3. Chanel leather chain bracelet

I am a sucker for Chanel and a sucker for leather. It's tough, it's sexy, it's purple. What's not to love?

No comments: