Thursday, July 10, 2008

The scans are in...



Kyle at Fashionista took the time to scan all of the editorials for the anticipated "all Black" issue of Italian Vogue (hats off to you Kyle!) Since I am too lazy to save and upload all these photos to this blog, I will just post a few and link off to the rest. I'm tired from a hectic day of tense meetings and stress-relieving shopping (Pics of my purchases to be uploaded soon! There are major bargains ahead!)
I have to say that I have never been this excited about a magazine. The editorials are gorgeous; they are inspiring and thought-provoking- just the way fashion should be. I really hope that other fashion mags will follow suit and feature more Black and ethnic models in their pages and I hope that Italian Vogue doesn't stop their contribution with this issue. It's very refreshing to see the new models as opposed to old favorites like Trentini, Stam, Daria, etc.
Click for Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5


Jourdan Dunn (not Arlenis, as the jpg file says. My bad.)




Yes, that is Toccara from America's Next Top Model

No comments: