Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Easy, breezy, Alberta Ferretti

Flapper dresses, layers of chiffon and loads of pleating defined the Alberta Ferretti show for S/S 08 at Milan Fashion Week. The show reminded me of the Jazz Age; I could picture women with short hair and caps dancing to the Bop.
My favorite piece is the "Little Red Riding Hood" coat/cape.
The colours are so shimmery and romantic; they really embody an age where all women dressed up and were elegant all day. I can't wait to see these looks on the red carpet and what accessories will be paired with them.







Little Red Riding Hood never looked so good.
Doesn't this dress make you feel like dancing?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favourite is the second dress with the purple overlay. So beautiful! Purple is here to stay! (Atleast until Spring 2009!)