Monday, September 15, 2008

Found: The bag that Taylor wears in Rachel Zoe Project



I have to admit that I've been re-watching The Rachel Zoe Project a lot. Ok, like every day. I just can't get enough of all the gorgeous clothes and bags.
Today I noticed this beautiful blue croc-embossed bag that Zoe's assistant Taylor is wearing when they go shopping at Decades. It took me about 10 minutes to find it because at first I thought it was a Mulberry Bayswater bag but I realized that the handle was completely different.
Then I remembered Naomi Campbell in the new YSL campaign. Ding ding ding!
It's the Yves Saint Laurent Muse Two bag!!
It features blue croc-embossed suede on the front, leather on the top flap and sides, and canvas trim on the sides. There is goldtone hardware along with two side button closures and a middle lock.
The inside has two open compartments and a third in the middle that is closed by a zipper.

It's a little bit dressy but can be worn during the day and it really stands out which I love.




Watch for the bag when Rachel and Taylor exit the store:

1 comment:

kerumin said...

do you know where Taylor's black leather jacket is from?