Thursday, August 14, 2008

Collection review: Theory Fall 2008


Run, don't walk, to Holt's because they are now carrying Theory's women's line which is gorgeous. It's all about controlled volume, sexy shapes and layering that flatters your body rather than looking like a lumpy sack.

The looks are effortless chic but very downtown. A black leather jacket paired with a long cashmere deep blue top and flared black pants is sexy but work appropriate.
I predict the hooded sweaters will be next big trend come Fall.
But my favorite piece has to be the grey ombre sweater that ties around the waist giving you shape but will keep you cozy warm with the high neck.
I find that Theory consistently offers clean, classic clothes that go a little offbeat with their shapes and colours that keeps it modern. The pieces are great staples for a women's wardrobe because they are so well-cut and the fabrics are lush and gentle on the skin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post, wanna link? leave me a comment on my blog if you do and i'll get bk to you :)xx

Chloe Tejada said...

Hey V, I think you need to share your profile because when I click on you I'm not allowed to view it. What's your blog?