Saturday, August 30, 2008

My New York Fashion Week picks

Fashion Week Spring/Summer 09 is almost here! The frenzy at Bryant Park starts this coming Friday and will last for an exhausting eight days. I hope I can keep up with all the amazing shows I can't wait to see (on the internet of course!) so I'm going to be blogging overtime. I hope my boss doesn't mind.

And since I don't have any plans this Saturday night, I made a collage of all the shows I am excited for. The runway photos are all from the designers' Fall/Winter 2008 collections.
Will Rodarte be able to live up to their witchy collection from last year? Will Marc Jacobs be able to shock us again? Is Alexander Wang still a genius? My God I cannot wait to find out.
(Photos: style.com)

Hint: Click on the photos for a closeup of the clothes



No comments: