Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Different ways to wear a scarf


Ever since I bought my first Hermes scarf a year ago, I've been obsessed with all the ways you can tie them on yourself. I really like mixing it up by wrapping them around my wrists as a bracelet or around my waist as a belt and tying them on the handles of my bags. But I also love the different ways you can tie them around your neck. I haven't worn my scarves much this summer because they make me too hot and I'm always pulling at them and inevitably they come apart. I also don't want sweat stains on them. Gross. But this week has been a bit cooler in the city so I'm busting them out of their boxes.
Here are some of the different ways I tie my scarves with my Coach Legacy scarf as a model.

Bandana
Twisted Neck

Cowboy Style
Belt

French Knot
Headscarf

Tie
Loose Tie

2 comments:

dragonfly said...

You might like the knot featured on my site. I have been wearing scarves a lot this summer with simple jewel or crew necklines and it lays kind of away from the neck depending on how you tie it.

http://dragonflyblu.blogspot.com/2008/08/tying-hermes-carre-scarf-using-plisse.html

it outsourcing services said...

Android is the operating system and application software platform for modern hand-held wireless devices. Android is a joint effort of Google and the Open Handset Alliance planned on Linux Operating system. Robust design and scalable architecture coupled with Linux as the core has attracted many manufacturers thereby leading to a many new device launches.
java software company | software development company | java web development | blackberry application development | iphone application development | android application development| java developers | java outsourcing | java software development company | agile team java | it outsourcing services | http://www.tenaxtechnologies.com